Journalist Alasdair Gold has revealed that Tottenham Hotspur player Ryan Sessegnon is “absolutely devastated” after picking up a hamstring injury.
What’s the latest on Sessegnon’s injury at Spurs?
It was a pretty bad day for Spurs on Saturday as they were thumped 4-1 away from home against Leicester City. Things were going poorly before the game even kicked off, however.
Indeed, Sessegnon was said to be out of the match-day squad entirely with a supposed injury. Since then, it has become clear that the defender is set for an extended spell on the sidelines.
While speaking on his YouTube channel, Gold revealed that the player would be out for “at least six weeks” and that this development has left the player extremely disappointed.
The journalist explained: “Ryan Sessegnon, somehow, in a training session – whether it was the next day, it was certainly pretty close to the game – another hamstring injury.
- Tottenham: "World Class" Manager In Pole Position For JobTottenham Hotspur manager target Mauricio Pochettino is in 'pole position' for the Spurs job alongside Julian Nagelsmann, according to reports.
- Liverpool Confident Of Securing Deal For £88m DefenderThe Reds are optimistic that they will be able to land Benfica defender Antonio Silva this summer.
- Leeds Eyeing £53m "Machine" As True Phillips HeirLeeds United are interested in signing Sporting Lisbon midfielder Manuel Ugarte and the Uruguay international could be a true heir to Kalvin Phillips.
- Chelsea 1-2 Lyon (4-3 on penalties)(Agg. 2-2): Player ratings as late penalty drama sends Blues throughPlayer ratings from the Women's Champions League quarter-final second leg between Chelsea & Lyon - 30 March 2023.
- Man Utd confident of agreeing new David de Gea contractDavid de Gea drops hint over preference for Man Utd future as contract talks continue.
- Wolfsburg 1-1 PSG (Agg. 2-1): Player ratings as She-Wolves reach UWCL last four againPlayer ratings from the UWCL quarter-final second leg between Wolfsburg and PSG.