Speaking prior to City's Champions League game with RB Leipzig, Kevin De Bruyne joked with journalists that he still young compared to them, after being questioned on comments he made, calling himself 'an old man in football', earlier in the week.
Subscribe to Guardian Football ►
After being asked how long he had left playing, De Bruyne said: 'I'm an old man in this game. I'm not an old man. I'm sorry with you guys, but I feel pretty young in this area, so, you know, no offence'.
The Guardian publishes independent journalism, made possible by supporters. Contribute to The Guardian today ►
The Guardian on YouTube:
The Guardian ►
Guardian News ►
Guardian Australia ►
Guardian Sport ►
Guardian Live ►
#DeBruyne #ManCity #UCL #ChampionsLeague #RBLeipzig
- Sensational £20k-p/w Leeds “Rocket” Could Be Raphinha 2.0Leeds United must ensure Wilfried Gnonto does not leave this summer, with clubs like Juventus interested in a transfer.
- Chelsea Could Sign Own Haaland With £97m "Animal"Chelsea are interested in signing Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic this summer and the Serbian could be Graham Potter's own version of Erling Haaland.
- Liverpool Could Forget Bellingham With £44m-rated "World-beater"The Dutch machine would be a monster at LFC
- Cody Gakpo withdraws from Netherlands squad with viral infectionCody Gakpo withdraws from Netherlands squad with viral infection.
- Why Moises Caicedo did not join Arsenal or Chelsea in JanuaryBrighton's CEO Paul Barber explains why the club stopped Moises Caicedo from joining Arsenal or Chelsea in the January transfer window.
- Leah Williamson rates England's chances of winning 2023 Women's World CupLeah Williamson expresses 'confidence' within the England squad ahead of 2023 Women's World Cup.
Ngl this is your best video so far