Cristiano Ronaldo was shown a yellow card during Al Nassr's King Cup quarter-final win over Abha, having picked the ball up and punted it downfield after the referee had blown for half-time.
Subscribe to Guardian Football ►
Ronaldo was visibly annoyed that a potential counterattack had been stopped short, with his team leading 2-0.
Al Nassr won the game 3-1 to reach the semi-finals, but it marked the second game in a row where Ronaldo let his frustrations show after failing to find the net. Last Thursday, the Al Nassr captain kicked a water bottle as he stormed down the tunnel after the 1-0 defeat to title rivals Al Ittihad.
The Guardian publishes independent journalism, made possible by supporters. Contribute to The Guardian today ►
Sign up to the Guardian's free new daily newsletter, First Edition ►
The Guardian on YouTube:
The Guardian ►
Guardian News ►
Guardian Australia ►
Guardian Sport ►
Guardian Live ►
#Ronaldo #CristianoRonaldo #CR7 #Football #News #SaudiArabia
- Spurs Make Contact Over 35 y/o Manager TargetAfter parting ways with Antonio Conte over the weekend, Tottenham Hotspur have made initial contact with Julian Nagelsmann's people.
- Insider Issues Worrying Behind-Scenes Everton ClaimEverton have been slapped with potentially having breached Financial Fair Play regulations which will prove catastrophic if the club are to go down.
- Liverpool Reignite Interest In £184k-p/w StarLiverpool have reignited their interest in Inter Milan midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.
- Scott McTominay reveals how he's added goals to his gameManchester United midfielder Scott McTominay promised to try to continue his goalscoring exploits with Scotland after nabbing a brace against Spain
- Kai Havertz opens up on 'pressure' of mega money move to ChelseaKai Havertz opens up on 'pressure' of mega money move to Chelsea.
- How much do National League players get paid?What is the average wage of players currently competing in the Vanarama National League, the fifth tier of English football?
He doesn’t seem happy in Saudi
Which makes me happy.
He doesn’t seem happy in South Africa
@Brainyboss – It’s a joke relating to his mistake at a press conference calling the UAE South Africa.
@Owen Sithole it’s not UAE it’s Saudi Arabia 💀
@Owen Sithole you came to put eyeliner to it, but you blind it,
The goat Yh 😅😅😅😅😅😅
0 Key passes
0 Chances created
0 Big Chances created
1 Successful dribbles
0 Shots on target
Better than Vincent Abubakar?
Messi have better stats agianst bayern lol
Shows you didn’t watch the match
@Pedro Orovio lol its real stats
@DAD OF @LOSTMIND drop the source then.
He’s too much! Showing off he thinks he’s the only best player! No Ronaldo you are done.
I feel bad for him 🥺🥺
no worries he’s got billions of dollars to go by through this difficult moment
If there is one group of people you shouldnt feel bad for when they dont get what they want, its football players.
Cristiano Ronaldo is far worse than Mario Balotelli, I really mean this. Horrible person and teammate
SAID BY arsenal fan boy FOREVER
bro didn’t watch ronaldo in his prime 💀
You must be 10 years old if you think that. Judging Ronaldo off of his final ageing years??
He has got more goals , assists champions leagues than your whole team mate.
Ok arsenal boy forever🤣😂😂
Imagine getting that angry whilst earning 200mil a year in a league on par with the English third division 😂
Love from Bangladesh 🇧🇩
He sold his soul, of course he’s unhappy
💀 Y’all take football way too seriously
Ronaldo shoes refere whole family,house🔥😂
He s old…don’t your realize…his cholesterol , blood pressure…he s more angry man right now…messi much calm
U r not messi put that in mind
Ref stopped advantage play to scoring goal
He can’t score goals without local referee
Shame on the referee.
I’m Belgian and i love this match