Journalist Charles Watts has expressed his excitement as Arsenal midfielder Emile Smith Rowe nears an injury return after playing for the Under-21s.
What’s the latest on Emile Smith Rowe and his injury?
Sadly for the Englishman, most of the season has passed him by so far with a groin injury seeing him miss four months of action while other issues have kept him to just five outings in the Premier League.
No doubt, Mikel Arteta will be desperate to have the 22-year-old fully fit and available as the Gunners find themselves topping the league table after 24 games played.
And in good news for the club, Smith Rowe managed to play 45 minutes for the Arsenal U21 side against Chelsea, coming off at half-time in a 1-0 defeat.
- Spurs Make Contact Over 35 y/o Manager TargetAfter parting ways with Antonio Conte over the weekend, Tottenham Hotspur have made initial contact with Julian Nagelsmann's people.
- Insider Issues Worrying Behind-Scenes Everton ClaimEverton have been slapped with potentially having breached Financial Fair Play regulations which will prove catastrophic if the club are to go down.
- Liverpool Reignite Interest In £184k-p/w StarLiverpool have reignited their interest in Inter Milan midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.
- Scott McTominay reveals how he's added goals to his gameManchester United midfielder Scott McTominay promised to try to continue his goalscoring exploits with Scotland after nabbing a brace against Spain
- Kai Havertz opens up on 'pressure' of mega money move to ChelseaKai Havertz opens up on 'pressure' of mega money move to Chelsea.
- How much do National League players get paid?What is the average wage of players currently competing in the Vanarama National League, the fifth tier of English football?